ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tiring Tuesday =\

Yesterday was tiring, I went for NYP basketball trial 2 and failed T.T
But I will still be attending the NYP basketball training.
Interesting things happened before I went for the basketball, Gladys asked me "Do you like basketball" then "why?"
Shocked by the question, non have asked me this question before.
All I could say was, I don't know the reason why. =]
Maybe not knowing the reason why I like basketball is the reason that keeps me playing and enjoying it.
After all knowing why u liked something and losing them. Isn't it sad?
Nah.. Doubt I will lose basketball too, unless I broke both my hands and legs. =P

Ermmm... YA! When Gladys and I walk to the 900 bus-stop.
We shall this old man standing near the stairs and stopped there.
I was wondering whether that guy need any help. Then I asked "do you need any help?"
Then he replied with "do I look that bad?"
This guy is interesting, seems to have too known him for sometime.(actually it was the first time)
He asked us to guess his age, so we did and we were both wrong. =.=
That guy is 87 years old. But he onli look like 60s or 70s.
He said alot of interesting stuff like,
"God only gave you 1 body,take good care of it."
"I stand beside traffic light,look at how time goes by & pretty girls going by too." <-- LOL
"Maybe god may play a trick on me and let me win million dollars in lottery" <-- possible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home