ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to post.

Hmmmm, in what sense am I emo.
I don't cut myself or do harmful stuff to myself. =P

School reopen le~ Everything in school is as usual,some lessons goes by real fast whereas some can't just see an end to it.
Received my pay, wanted to buy Itouch in the end decided not to buy cause i found an old mp3 at home which happens to be still working.
So gonna spend my money on skates and fishing~
Weee, gonna upgrade my Fishing reel, change skates, buy new fishing rod and need shirts~
Not quite sure whether I have enough a not though. =X
Hmmmm, money seems more important to me than it used to be.
I can't really bear to spend money at Hongkong cafe just now with erny and Cl.
I wasn't very hungry, so i decided not to eat or drink there. ITS SO EXP THERE!
Actually the price is okay for a restaurant like this, but whatever~ its still over my budget for dinner.
I was nice yesterday,before I left home after work TREAT all my colleague eat MACDONALD BURGER.
Not very expensive, but its for everyone~ =]
Okay la, shall end here. Already 5am le, tomorrow still going to buy skates~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home