ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Sunday, May 24, 2009

What I want

I realised what I wanted was to play basketball with nice people =]
No matter win or lose I will enjoy. Just like when I am in school, I totally enjoyed basketball with those school teams. They are nice to play with.

Unlike people who give attitude, like someone who will smoke and act till he is very cool. =\
For god damn sake, smoke big FUCK ah. "Not nice to appear infront of her after smoking" THEN DUN FUCKING SMOKE!
I simply asked u not to smoke infront of us cause we don't want to be second hand smoker. WHAT YOU DID WAS JUST GIVE STUPID ATTITUDE AND WALK AWAY AS IF U ARE VERY COOL.

Oh! Wait, I shouldn't even compare you with the people in my school. You are not even worth to be compared with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home