ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

Basketball still fun, but its not like always anymore =[

Went to fragrant to play basketball today,okay...
But the feel is totally different. Playing in different group have sense of pressure. =\
For example I felt 敌意 during the match, maybe it was just me thinking too much ba. Hopes that I thinking too much too.
Wa, sian when i keep thinking about just now. Every single respond of what I did gets a total different reaction from the past, everything seem like totally 陌生 to me. =[

Anyway gotta stop posting about what i feel. =]
Ya,went home after a while of basketball to get my skateboard!
xD maybe picking up Skateboard ba, hee so fun lor.
Boarded* awhile with Esmond.
After that I think Eugene was the one who say this, "why fragrant de people don't want to whole group form a team?" okay here's the answer.(whether you think its correct a not)
Number 1,Some people prefer to be followers and some leaders.
Fragrant got quite a lot of people prefers to be leader. I am one, I admit it. =\
Number 2,Some people prefer to follow this person at this point of time, but when things happen(e.g. Quarrel) they change sides.
Okay this one even there is one big group in fragrant forming a group it would split up like what it is now.
Number 3,Personality incompatibility issues.
For example, Person A(leader) don't like Person B.
Then Person A(leader) is very close to Person C(Closely related to Person A).
Person C is close to Person B too.
So when Person C is asked to join Person A's group.
Naturally Person C will ask Person B along.
Person A will be unhappy. Everything will split up like now too =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home