ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

QUIZ!

1) So from now on, your going to be asked unique questions, you ready?
- Ya, duh or I won't even bother about posting this
2) Have you thought about an ex today?
- Not really.
3) Do you consider yourself lucky?
- Yup, OF COURSE I am I have a group of nice friends i know at Fragrant =]
4) Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
- Friend? ( Joseph Go )
5) Why did you last cry?
- I don't remember, I think because of my EX it was very long ago.
6) Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
- Ever did before, read question 5.
7) Do you believe in karma?
- I don't exactly believe in it, but I have been trying to find out how all religon are linked
8) Are you okay with the life you live in?
- Of course, I am or else I would have ended my life.
9) Last person you told a secret to?
- Whats consider a secret?
10) How many true friends do you have?
- Err, I don't know leh. Its isn't up to me to decide isn't it?
11) Can you walk into a room full of strangers and maintain your confidence?
- Nope. =]
12) Do small children like you?
- I think they do ba, never tried before. =P
13) Do you give up easily?
- No, I don't.
14) Where do you go when you want to be alone?
- somewhere closer to nature? or maybe swimming pool.
15) If you could go back one month and change something, would you?
- I would, if its without any condition that is.
16) Your ex runs into you and hugs you, what do you do?
- Give her a hug back? Be generous, not girlfriend also friend rite?
17) Are you a jealous person?
- YES! I am a person who gets jealous very easily.
18) Would you ever consider adoption?
- Yep! thought of it before already. =]
19) Do you like Redbull?
- NO!
20) Think back 5 months ago, were you single?
- Yes, I am left on the shelf for more than 5 months. =]
21) Is it easy to make you smile?
- When I am Angry or sad? NO! When I am just sitting there? Yes!
22) Do you have a bad habit?
- Duh, everyone does.
23) Where do you wish you were?
- A paradise where no one would die.
24) Would you date someone taller then you?
- Why not? =]
25) Did anything annoy you today?
- Today? hmmmm, don't have leh
26) When is your birthday?
- Sept 11, Buy me a plane to crash world trade center k?
27) What are you looking for in the next 2 weeks?
- Everyday of my life goes on smoothly?
28) Do you think you could last in a relationship for 6 months?
- Yes, I could if I can stop my nonsensical behavior.
29) What time did you wake up this morning, why?
- 6 plus, brother was going to back to camp
30) Have you ever been kissed on the neck?
- Yes.
31) If you were kicked out of your house, where would you go first?
- Basketball court at fragrant?
32) Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
- Yes.
33) Does it bother you when people get drunk?
- I care, especially people i like.
34) Is there anyone that will text you and you smile instantly?
- Yes.
35) Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
- I think no.
36) Are you mad at someone right now?
- no?
37) How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
- Seldom, close to non.
38) Full blood or half-blood brother?
- FULL BLOOD LA, Wa lao you think harry potter ah, What half blood?!
39) Think anyone is missing you right now?
-Nah, People would only hate me
40) Will tomorrow be a good day?
- Why not?
41) Do you like hugs and kisses?
- Hugs & kisses? From the one I love YES. From others, I would feel strange
42) What's on your bed?
- Pillow, bag, books, files.
43) Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
- No? Who would want anyway.
44) Yesterday?
- no
45) Is there one person in your life that can always make you happy?
- Yes.
46) Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
- Yes
47) Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
- Ya.
48) Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
- Ya la ya la( sian of doing liao leh)
49) Know how to cook?
- Yes .
50) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
- Beaches !
51) Who knows a secret about you?
-I don't remember.
52) Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- Backstabbers like _____. HAHA fill in the blank yourself =P
53) Do you believe that things last forever?
- Everything will come to an end.
54) Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
- Yes I do.
55) Tag 15 of your friends to do this quiz.So here goes!!
- I REFUSE TO DO SO! =P
- I Refuse to do SO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home