ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Friday, July 3, 2009

Update on what happen recently

LOL, could really have a time to sit down infront of my com without playing my games. =.=
I am like a game addict. haha.
Wednesday went to watch Threads of Destiny at causeway point, end up having popcorn fight in the middle of the show. From what ChenXi said, one guy sitting quite near us wanted to stand up like he wanted to fight or some sort.
So cool, Imagine the noise we made in the cinema. And WeiXin even better, in the middle of the show he gave KiamPing a kick behind his head cause he is sitting behind KiamPing. I was like WTF?! LOL.

Then went back to the court, no mood play basketball so went home to play dragonica. DAMN IT, hate it man MMORPG alone?! Super sian.
But whatever recently keep visiting the lan shop, all my money burnt there.. LOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home