ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Get well soon~

My brother fell sick since last week. =[
Now he is running high fever still, wish him get well soon =[

Yea, Went to get my skates just now.
Got myself a SEBA FR-X model skate at 210~
Love it, went skating with Mark ,Chunleong and Kerene not forgetting 2 brothers cycling which were Erny and Niny.
Went over to yishun, they played bball over there.(boring~)
Kinda don't like basketball as much as the past, probably because of some people ba.
SO they continued playing with some retards over there with me skating to find my friend Lihao~
LiHao is one of my friend i made during relief teaching period.
He is currently job hunting so i decided to help him ask Vic(Supervisor) later when I go to work in a few hours time.

JEREMY NG IS LOOKING FOR A FULLTIME GIRLFRIEND.(Anyways just kidding)
P.S. MR DESPO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home