ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My words to you Truthfully

i cant promise you perfection,
because thats not who I am.
I am not looking for perfection,i am looking for you.

i cant promise you forever,
because I dont hold fate in my hands.
I dun need forever, I would want you to hold me in your hand not fate.

i cant promise you the sunshine,
because there will always be rain.
It doesn't matter rain or shine, Whats matter is you are by my side.

i cant promise you complete happiness,
because with true love there comes pain.
If pain is a price for loving you, Its definitely worthwhile.

i cant promise you I'll always smile,
because life always finds a way to make me cry.
If life always finds a way to make you cry, I will always find a way to make you smile.

i cant promise you I'll stay strong,
because its not easy to want to give life another try.
Its not easy to give life another try, but if you give me the chance I will make you strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home