ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swimming and sauna at Eugene's condo

Hi, I am backed to post again.
Went to Eugene house on tuesday.
Everything was great, we went swimming then sauna.
In the end we even brought eggs down into the sauna room to cook the egg. =.=
LOL, the first one was a failure, it was uncooked so I ate it up.=]
Then all the rest turned out perfect. haha!

Had dinner together, then went back to Eugene house to slack.
And then now I am half deaf, going to see doc in a few mins time.
Reason i am Half deaf is because the water went into my ear and doesnt come out T.T
Now my right ear, is hearing humming noise already. T.T
So freaking uncomfortable.
Shall end here or my parents will start to scold me for wasting time infront of the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home