ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thanks to all who wished me happy birthday =]

Thanks EVERYONE, who sms or called me to wish me happy birthday. =]

When out on my birthday with Yinjie to have dinner at ajisen. =]
The ramen was great, everything else was great too. =X
Then when we were walking home we saw WeiXin and gang coming back from bugis and heading for fragrant, so coincidence.
Then walked back to fragrant chat with Yinjie and went home after that.

Yesterday, when pastamania with Kah hou and Ernest The 2 each order a pasta, I ordered a pasta and pizza. =\
Was kinda sad, it came out from inside. Don't know why, just felt sad but can't always put it on my face right. =.=
Hiaz... Soon i will be going to work, there we go another boring day~

Tomorrow off, so most prob should be going fishing in the morning ba.
Heckcare got people go a not. Other than Keith, all others like buey steady de.
Okay, Shall end here =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home