ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It has been a week.

Its has been a week since i have posted.
Back to post today, currently doing quite okay in school & my work.
Still trying to balance out my time for work school and fishing. =]
Grrr... Going for a more expensive reel!!!
For your info, my current reel worth 400 over dollars already.
But I am still not satisfy. I work for fishing and nothing else.
Went fishing with Keith this morning, He cause a TOMAN.
COOL, fishing with him makes me kenna poison deep deep T.T

Hmmmm... OKAY shall end with some of my ZILIAN ZHAO!!! MUHAHAHAA



I think most of you must be puking now, but whatever~ =P
I tried the famous from up to down camera point of view, I personally thinks that it isn't that bad.
BUT for a guy I also think it is totally disgusting. This might be the last time i post this kind of photo also. =.=
UNLESS its highly on demand,then i will sacrifice okay? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home