ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hmmm.. Continous off from work for 3 days

Yea, after so long of not blogging.
And YES I am backed, I always wanted to blog.

Whenever I want to blog I am either called away to do other stuff.
Currently Deciding on which reel to get.
Either Revo STX(200 odds) or Conquest 101(600 odds)
If I buy revo, then I go buy other parts to upgrade it will cose around 400 plus I think.
Which means the upgrades can go up to around 200 plus.
Which is about the same as the reel itself.
As for conquest, same too it will be upgrade around 200 plus dollars.
Ending up with 800 odds. But its more like it to upgrade something more exp rite?
As in u got a 200 reel, ur handles and drags cause u another 200 plus. Doesn't that sounds ridiculous?
So now still in a dilema of choosing STX or Conquest. Either one my mom is gonna kill me.
But its my interest isn't it? Or should i not upgrade so fast?
I think i should consider more first. As 600 is a big amount. I should save more and spend less until I have spare cash then I upgrade to Conquest 101. Which is to be decided on later date.
Getting my motorbike license would be more prior to fishing reel.
Cheap fishing reel also can catch fishes.
Until my Cheap reel give way. I will buy my new reel ba~ T.T no spare cash to waste =[

Long time no free time to go down fragrant le, miss them quite alot but I can't really do much about it. As I got to work =[
Come visit me if you guys are free okay?

Thanks Joanne for the happy belated lated birthday wish.
Wish you happy birthday too. Ur birthday is on the September 26 rite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home