ShoutMix chat widget

Plurk.com

Saturday, September 26, 2009

LaO Sai~

TMD, Everytime reach this part of the year LaO SaI syndrome start to come whenever I eat slightly dirty food or water.
Today LaO not too long, but I couldn't go for work today. T.T
I think is my water bottle, cause its new I think never really wash properly then got one smell ignored it in the end it caused me LaO SaI~
I went fishing earlier in the morning with Keith, everything was alright and normal just that all the fishes went missing today, I think they working 5 days week only a few chiongster work today for the fly fisher man to catch.
I reached home around 10, was getting ready to go to work.
Before I left the house, the stomach began forcing me to toilet already =.=
Okay, Shall end here. Need to drink more water now. Feeling so dehydrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home